- Do you know of a student organization hosting a party with a racist theme?
- Have you seen derogatory graffiti on bathroom walls and buildings regarding sexual orientation or gender identity and expression?
- Have you overheard malicious threats intended to intimidate another person because of their religion?
- Are you worried that somebody has created a hostile or offensive classroom environment?
- Do you have concerns about a campus climate incident but you are not sure what to do?
If so, please contact the Campus Climate Response Team by submitting your concerns using the Campus Climate Incident Online Report Form.
If you prefer not to report the incident via the online form, other options are available during regular business hours (8 a.m.-5 p.m., Monday-Friday):
- University of Texas at Austin students are encouraged to contact the Office of the Dean of Students at 512-471-5017 to report an incident and/or schedule an appointment with a staff member.
- University of Texas at Austin employees, campus visitors and contractors are encouraged to contact the Office for Inclusion and Equity at 512-471-1849 to report an incident and/or schedule an appointment with a staff member.
- Reports will be acknowledged within two business days.
Anyone encountering a situation that requires immediate police, medical, psychological or other emergency services should call 911 or the University of Texas Police Department (UTPD) at 512-471-4441 for assistance, during regular business hours and during the evening, weekends and holidays.