Open 8:30AM – 5:00PM, Monday – Friday
The Regional Foundation Library will be closed January 16th, 2017 in observance of Martin Luther King, Jr. Day.
Individual consultations and more:
The Regional Foundation Library (RFL) offers individual and group orientations to the collection, information sessions on funding research, and local community workshops. Please call 512-475-7373 or email email@example.com if you would like to arrange for a presentation.
Due to the small staff of the Library, first-time visitors are strongly encouraged to make an appointment. Appointments are recommended for:
- Library orientations
- Proposal reviews and recommendations
- Board development information
- One on one consultations for funding research (nonprofit organizations and grants to individuals)
The RFL offers open-house orientation workshops every Thursday:
- 3 to 4 p.m. for students of all levels seeking funding for study
- 4 to 5 p.m. for individuals seeking funding on behalf of a nonprofit organization
Orientations begin promptly at listed times. Anyone from the community is welcome to attend.
There is a parking lot next to the building marked as staff parking, but available for Library patrons.
We are on the 2 CapMetro busline, and the 6, 10, 20, 37 CapMetro bus stop is 3 blocks away.
There is also an Austin B-Cycle station right in front of us.