AAA provides support, enrichment services and leadership development to Black students on campus and to anyone interested in Black culture. This is achieved through dynamic programming and dialogue, as well as our community newsletter. AAA host annual programs such as New Black Student Weekend, Black Student Leadership Institute, Black Graduation, FUFU BBQ, and many more.
For more information, please visit https://utexasblackstudents.wixsite.com/aaawebsite, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or follow us on Twitter and Instagram @ut_aaa!
- Director of Operations: Kirstin Vaughn
- Director of Finance: Brandon Okeke
- Director of Black Presidents Leadership Council: Darius Dees
- Director of Public Relations: Kasim Kabbara
- Directors of Community Advancement: Topanga Knox, Amie Jean
- Director of External Relations: Hannah Mcmorris
- Directors of Community Affairs: Ashley Ikwuagwu, Rachel Walters
- Administrative Aid: Franklin Achonye