TO VOLUNTEER AT THIS EVENT VISIT OUR GIVEPULSE PAGE
DKR Texas Memorial Stadium
July 13-14, 2017
Come join football greats Sloan Thomas, BJ Johnson, Roy Williams, and Kwame Cavil for the 10th Annual Texas Premier Football Camp at The University of Texas at Austin campus, July 13, 9 a.m. – 3:30 p.m. and July 14, 9 a.m. – 2 p.m. All skill levels are welcome as this is a non-contact, position specific camp.
2017 Registration Information
- Camp starts at 9:00 a.m. Check-in will begin at 8:30 a.m.
- Camp will be held at DKR Texas Memorial Stadium. Camp will be on the actual football field and only registered campers will be allowed on the field. If parents/guardians wish to visit camp, the south end zone bleachers will be available for seating. Camp is designated for ages 7 to 13, so only those students who are registered will be allowed on the field.
- Drop-off and pick-up parking will be available IN MANOR GARAGE (located west of Myers Track and Soccer Stadium, enter off Robert Dedman Drive or Clyde Littlefield Drive). There is no free parking available on campus, however, the parking garage allows 30-minute access with no charge. After the initial 30-minute grace period, you will be charged $3 for 31-60 minutes and $6 for up to 2 hours. PLEASE NOTE: Vehicles that exceed the time limit will be subject to a parking fee. ALL PARKING TIMES ARE STRICTLY ENFORCED AND CITATIONS MAY AND WILL BE GIVEN OUTSIDE OF THESE TIMEFRAMES IF YOU DO NOT HAVE THE PROPER PARKING PERMITS. Visitors that would like to park for a longer period of time can stay in the Manor Garage on a self-pay, space available basis.
Additional camp reminders:
- It’s July and it is HOT! We will have water stations available. Please be sure to stress hydration with your child.
- Please be sure your child has comfortable attire on for the camp. They will be outside for the majority of the camp, so please have them dressed appropriately.
- Please do not bring money or personal belongings to camp. There is no storage area and camp and/or personnel are not responsible for personal belongings. Campers will be participating in physical activities, so there is no need for personal electronics at the camp.
- Lunch and a snack will be provided each day. Please be sure your child eats breakfast prior to arrival.
Thanks to our generous sponsors for making this event possible: Tacodeli, Four Seasons, Eastend Ink, Dubois, Bryant & Campbell, and Texas Athletics
Texas Premier Football Camp… Teaching Life Lessons through Football.