Are you interested in adding the Math Masters Program at your campus? This page gives an overview of the requirements for schools to participate. For enrollment inquiries, please contact:
Dr. Kenya Walker
Prospective Math Masters Schools
Memorandum of Understanding
- The University of Texas at Austin and each participating school district sign a Memorandum of Understanding (PDF) that outlines program agreements. The Memorandum of Understanding must be renewed each academic year prior to the summer professional development workshop.
- All costs associated with the Math Masters Program may be absorbed by school districts or high school campuses, resulting in little to no out-of-pocket expense to students.
Profile of a Successful High School Math Masters Program
- Adhere to the agreements in the Memorandum of Understanding.
- Utilize the ongoing support provided by the UT-Austin Math Masters staff.
- Differentiate instruction while maintaining high academic standards.
- Emphasize effective study habits and test-taking strategies.
- Provide tutoring to Math Masters students.
- Seek parental involvement.
- Foster a college-going culture.