Our mission is to promote a community where undocumented and immigrant students can thrive academically, personally, and professionally.
Who We Support
Students who are undocumented, hold temporary status, and/or are from mixed-status families. We also support and train staff and faculty to enhance undocumented student support on campus. Email us at email@example.com for support.
- One-on-one advising and mentoring
- Meet with our Associate Director, Dr. Moreno or our Graduate Assistant, Vivian for one-on-one support. You can also meet with our Monarch Ambassadors for support.
- Financial support
- We offer a Monarch Scholarship for undergraduate students at UT Austin every Fall semester.
- Legal resources
- We partner with local legal non-profits in Austin to connect Monarch students to legal support. Please email us if you are needing legal support.
- Professional development
- We offer tailored resources and workshops to help Monarch students prepare for post-graduation plans and careers.
- Tailored workshops
- We offer a variety of workshops throughout the academic year to offer Monarch students tailored support and resources that meet their unique needs.
- Community building
- We host socials throughout the academic year to build community and have fun.
- UndocuAlly Trainings
- We offer free UndocuAlly Trainings to UT Austin staff or faculty members. You can request a training using our UndocuAlly Training Request Form.
Monarch Canvas Page
Our Canvas page offers relevant resources and information to help undocumented students navigate UT Austin. Staff and faculty are also encouraged to access our resources. Some modules included in our Canvas page include:
- Course Registration Resources
- Financial Resources
- Career Preparation Support
- Legal Services
- Housing Resources
- How to Get Involved on Campus
- Mental Health & Wellness
- Travel Resources
Monarch staff will make updates to information and add relevant resources as needed. We will post announcements about upcoming Monarch and campus events as well as relevant opportunities.