Please follow these steps for all print projects:
- Submit work order through our online job request form.
- Consultation: A member of the DDCE Communications staff will contact you to get an overview of what the project will entail, what types of assets you will need, how to best market your project, etc.
- Writing: Once a plan is set in place for the project, provide written content to the editors Jessica Sinn and Leslie Blair for copyediting. Please do not send files with missing content (room numbers, names of speakers, etc.) or run-of-show information.
- Editing: When you received the edited draft, please use track changes or Adobe Acrobat to make additional changes to the document. This process typically involves multiple rounds of proofing between our editors and your team.
- Approval: Please be sure the final draft is signed off by your team before moving into the design process.
- Design: Our designers will get final content prepped and ready for the printer.
- Approval of design (The proofing process should not be used as an opportunity to rewrite copy or make extensive revisions in copy. As a point of reference, a normal print job should go through a maximum of TWO rounds of proofs before being released to the printer).