- DDCE Managers and Supervisors download FAQs here.
- Report Bias – Report a bias incident at UT to the Campus Climate Response Team (CCRT)
- Report Discrimination, file a Complaint – The Office for Inclusion and Equity (OIE), a resource for the campus community, investigates and helps to resolve complaints of discrimination, advances inclusive faculty recruitment and retention strategies, and facilitates institutional diversity planning.
- Title IX Resources – webpage and reporting page link
- Complaint FAQ’s
- Report Suspicious Behavior or Suspected Fraud – Report suspicious behavior if you have knowledge or suspicion of fraud committed by an employee of DDCE. Report will be filed with the Office of Internal Audits.
Remote Working Guidelines
Those whose positions accommodate remote work should contact their supervisor for guidance on flexible work arrangements and teleworking options.
- More information about DDCE’s Flexible Work Arrangements (FWA) guidelines can be found on the DDCE FWA Page (DocuSign)
- Consider the use of online technology tools for meetings and events
- See additional tools and resources for:
- The ITS Help Desk is available via remote options
Hiring & Recruiting
DDCE Managers and Supervisors, you may access the below resources by contacting DDCE-HR@austin.utexas.edu:
- DDCE Workday Benefits Eligible Hiring Process Guide
- DDCE Onboarding: Full-Time Staff, Students and Part-Time Staff
- DDCE Job Posting Form
- DDCE Key Request Form
- DDCE Reference Check – Supervisory Role
- DDCE Reference Check – Non-Supervisory Role
- DDCE Reference Check Release Form – Staff
- DDCE Reference Check Release Form – Student Staff
- Verification of Employment
DDCE Managers and Supervisors, please contact the DDCE HR Director at DDCE-HR@austin.utexas.edu to request the below forms or templates:
- Workday Performance Appraisal Guides
- Performance Improvement Resources
- Corrective Action Resources – Before taking any corrective action please contact DDCE HR DDCE-HR@austin.utexas.edu.
- Performance Reviews for Managers – Video (UTLearn)
- Employee Performance Appraisals – Workday Process Overview
- Provides a high-level overview of the Workday Performance Appraisal process.
- Complete Manager Evaluation: Comprehensive Annual Review – Workday Instructional Guide
- Assists managers in completing their portion of the “Comprehensive Annual Review”.
- The employee will actually take the first step by completing their self-appraisal.
- Managers, pay attention to item 15 about not “submitting” the review until after you have met with the employee.
- Complete Manager Evaluation: Condensed Annual Review – Workday Instructional Guide
- Assists managers in completing their portion of the “Condensed Annual Review”.
- Managers, pay attention to item 14 about not “submitting” the review until after you have met with the employee.
- View Position Responsibilities for Performance Appraisal – Workday Instructional Guide
- Updating the Responsibilities on a Position for Performance Appraisals – Workday Instructional Guide
- Prior to launching appraisals, the department HR contact or manager will want to ensure responsibilities are accurate as they will be loaded into the appraisal for review.
Training & Compliance
- DDCE Employee Ethics Guide (draft)
- UT Compliance Training List
- Compliance Guide/Acknowledgement
- Acceptable Use Policy (Note: This has replaced the PSR Form)
- Classified Employee Request for Outside Employment
- Conflict of Interest Policy, UT System
- DDCE Budgeting 101
- DDCE Event Planning & Budgeting Guide
- LinkedIn Learning
- UT Volunteer Resources
Payroll & Timekeeping
- 2021-2022 Payroll Deadlines (UT Payroll Services)
- Travel Time Sheet Instructions
- UT Flexible Work Arrangement Request Form
- Reporting Concurrent Employment TRS
- Pooled Fringe Benefits
- Earned Income Tax Credit
- University Salary Supplement – Effective September 1, 2016, the University Salary Supplement (USS) will be included in your base salary, and will no longer be listed as a separate line item on your earnings statement.
- DDCE Separation Check List – check with DDCE HR, DDCE-HR@austin.utexas.edu
Time Off and Leave
- Paid Time Off
- Unpaid Time Off – Insurance Options while on Leave of Absence without Pay (LWOP)
- Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
- Parental Leave and Leave of Absence
- Overtime vs. Comp Time
- FMLA Certification of Healthcare Provider – Employee (PDF)
- FMLA Certification of Healthcare Provider – Care for Family Member (PDF)
- FMLA Certification for Qualifying Exigency Leave (PDF)
- FMLA Certification for Military Family Leave (PDF)
- Return to Work Release (PDF)
- Benefits for New Parents (PDF)
Injuries & Workmen’s Compensation (WCI)
- First Report of Injury Form
- Workers Compensation Acknowledgment Form-English
- Workers Compensation Acknowledgment Form-Spanish
- Notice of Network Requirements
- Medical Treatment – After Hours
- Medical Treatment – Out of Network
- Find a Provider Online
- Request for Paid Leave Form (S23)