- DDCE Managers and Supervisors download FAQs here.
- Report Bias – Report a bias incident at UT to the Campus Climate Response Team (CCRT)
- Report Discrimination, file a Complaint – The Office for Inclusion and Equity (OIE), a resource for the campus community, investigates and helps to resolve complaints of discrimination, advances inclusive faculty recruitment and retention strategies, and facilitates institutional diversity planning.
- Title IX Resources – webpage and reporting page link
- Complaint FAQ’s
- Report Suspicious Behavior or Suspected Fraud – Report suspicious behavior if you have knowledge or suspicion of fraud committed by an employee of DDCE. Report will be filed with the Office of Internal Audits.
Hiring & Recruiting
DDCE Managers and Supervisors, you may access the below resources by contacting DDCE-HR@austin.utexas.edu:
- DDCE Workday Benefits Eligible Hiring Process Guide
- DDCE Onboarding: Full-Time Staff, Students and Part-Time Staff
- DDCE Job Posting Form
- DDCE Key Request Form
- DDCE Reference Check – Supervisory Role
- DDCE Reference Check – Non-Supervisory Role
- DDCE Reference Check Release Form – Staff
- DDCE Reference Check Release Form – Student Staff
- Verification of Employment
DDCE Managers and Supervisors, please contact the DDCE HR Director at DDCE-HR@austin.utexas.edu to request the below forms or templates:
- Workday Performance Appraisal Guides
- Performance Improvement Resources
- Corrective Action Resources – Before taking any corrective action please contact DDCE HR DDCE-HR@austin.utexas.edu.
- Performance Reviews for Managers – Video (UTLearn)
- Employee Performance Appraisals – Workday Process Overview
- Provides a high-level overview of the Workday Performance Appraisal process.
- Complete Manager Evaluation: Comprehensive Annual Review – Workday Instructional Guide
- Assists managers in completing their portion of the “Comprehensive Annual Review”.
- The employee will actually take the first step by completing their self-appraisal.
- Managers, pay attention to item 15 about not “submitting” the review until after you have met with the employee.
- Complete Manager Evaluation: Condensed Annual Review – Workday Instructional Guide
- Assists managers in completing their portion of the “Condensed Annual Review”.
- Managers, pay attention to item 14 about not “submitting” the review until after you have met with the employee.
- View Position Responsibilities for Performance Appraisal – Workday Instructional Guide
- Updating the Responsibilities on a Position for Performance Appraisals – Workday Instructional Guide
- Prior to launching appraisals, the department HR contact or manager will want to ensure responsibilities are accurate as they will be loaded into the appraisal for review.
Training & Compliance
- DDCE Employee Ethics Guide (draft)
- UT Compliance Training List
- Compliance Guide/Acknowledgement
- Acceptable Use Policy (Note: This has replaced the PSR Form)
- Classified Employee Request for Outside Employment
- Conflict of Interest Policy, UT System
- DDCE Budgeting 101
- DDCE Event Planning & Budgeting Guide
- LinkedIn Learning
- UT Volunteer Resources
Remote Working Guidelines
Those whose positions accommodate remote work should contact their supervisor for guidance on flexible work arrangements and teleworking options.
- More information about Flexible Work Arrangements (FWA) can be found on the FWA Page
- Consider the use of online technology tools for meetings and events
- See additional tools and resources for:
- The ITS Help Desk is available via remote options
Payroll & Timekeeping
- 2021-2022 Payroll Deadlines (UT Payroll Services)
- Travel Time Sheet Instructions
- UT Flexible Work Arrangement Request Form
- Reporting Concurrent Employment TRS
- Pooled Fringe Benefits
- Earned Income Tax Credit
- University Salary Supplement – Effective September 1, 2016, the University Salary Supplement (USS) will be included in your base salary, and will no longer be listed as a separate line item on your earnings statement.
- DDCE Separation Check List – check with DDCE HR, DDCE-HR@austin.utexas.edu
Time Off and Leave
- Paid Time Off
- Unpaid Time Off – Insurance Options while on Leave of Absence without Pay (LWOP)
- Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
- Parental Leave and Leave of Absence
- Overtime vs. Comp Time
- FMLA Certification of Healthcare Provider – Employee (PDF)
- FMLA Certification of Healthcare Provider – Care for Family Member (PDF)
- FMLA Certification for Qualifying Exigency Leave (PDF)
- FMLA Certification for Military Family Leave (PDF)
- Return to Work Release (PDF)
- Benefits for New Parents (PDF)
Injuries & Workmen’s Compensation (WCI)
- First Report of Injury Form
- Workers Compensation Acknowledgment Form-English
- Workers Compensation Acknowledgment Form-Spanish
- Notice of Network Requirements
- Medical Treatment – After Hours
- Medical Treatment – Out of Network
- Find a Provider Online
- Request for Paid Leave Form (S23)