Who can apply for a sponsorship?
Any nonprofit organization.
When is your funding cycle?
September 1 – August 31.
Why are applicants required to do training/research hours at the Texas Grant Resource Center (TGRC)?
In effort to connect the university’s resources to the community, training hours are required to best provide organizations with access to a plethora of funding opportunities and information available at no cost through the TGRC.
What is the typical sponsorship amount?
Who reviews applications?
Sponsorship applications are reviewed by a committee including the vice president for diversity and community engagement, director of institutional partnerships, and other DDCE senior staff.
When are application reviewed?
Complete applications are reviewed once every two weeks in the order they are received. Please note, due to high volume of applications, your application may not be reviewed in a two week period.
- Return to the Community Partnerships and Sponsorships home.
- See the Partnership and Sponsorships Definitions for a glossary of terms.
- See Institutional Sponsorship for a list of in-kind support.
- See Examples of DDCE Partnerships and Sponsorships for several profiles of supported organizations.
- See Sponsorship FAQs for answers to common questions.