We’ll work with you to identify the tools and partnerships to make your service experience successful!
Our team is available for one on one or small group consultation with:
- student organizations
- community-based organizations
Some of our most common topics for discussion:
- Finding service-learning courses and service opportunities.
- Tracking individual and group service hours.
- Connecting to community partners for semester-long projects.
- Planning and executing service projects for individuals or groups (both on-campus and off-campus).
- Information on best practices and risk management planning.
- Reflection materials for community service activities.
- Tools for understanding how to work effectively with community partners.
- Creating course proposals or service-learning curriculum.
To schedule a consultation, virtual or in-person, email us at email@example.com.
Learning is foundational to being an active citizen. CCE offers a variety of workshops and trainings related to community engagement that can provide you with the knowledge and skills to participate more fully in you community. All of our workshops and trainings are available to any student, faculty, or staff member, and can be customized to meet the needs of your group.
- Community Engagement Beyond the 40 Acres
- Volunteer 101
- Is Service a Good Thing?
To request a training for your group, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org