Implementation of the transition plan is being led by an ADA subcommittee under the Associate Director of Project Management in PMCS. This group will oversee the application of the rule set and prioritization schedule and make adjustments on a necessary basis. On an annual basis, the subcommittee will release a report detailing the work and projects that were completed during the previous fiscal year.
- Corbin Garcia, Project Compliance Coordinator, Office of Campus Planning (OCP)
- Brandy Hamblet, R&R Program Coordinator, Office of Campus Planning (OCP)
- Jennifer Maedgen, Senior Associate Vice President, ADA Coordinator, Division of Diversity and Community Engagement (DDCE)
- Stephanie Myers, Deputy ADA Coordinator, Division of Diversity and Community Engagement (DDCE)
- Lira Ramirez, Co-President, Disability Advocacy Student Coalition (DASC)
- Emily Shryock, Director, Disability Cultural Center
- Ana Thiemer, Associate Director for Planning, Office of Campus Planning (OCP)
- Emily Wiegand, Planning Project Manager, Office of Campus Planning (OCP)
- TBD, Staff representative
- Blanca Gamez, Director, Parking and Transportation Services (PTS)
- Lisa Lennon, Landscape Architect, Landscape Services (LS), Facilities Services
- Amanda Barber, Director of Project Management, Campus Construction
- Wesley Janssen, Project Manager, Special Projects, Campus Construction
ADA Prioritization Committee Annual Report 2021-2022
Access to this document requires that you authenticate with your UT EID. If you do not have a UT EID, you will need to apply for a UT EID or complete and submit an Open Records Request to view the University’s ADA Transition Plan.