Implementation of the transition plan is being led by an ADA subcommittee under the Associate Director of Project Management in PMCS. This group will oversee the application of the rule set and prioritization schedule and make adjustments on a necessary basis. On an annual basis, the subcommittee will release a report detailing the work and projects that were completed during the previous fiscal year.
- Brandy Hamblet, Senior R&R Program Coordinator, Office of Campus Planning
- Jimmy Johnson, Assistant Vice President for Campus Safety
- Jennifer Maedgen, Senior Associate Vice President, ADA Coordinator, DDCE
- Stephanie Myers, Deputy ADA Coordinator, DDCE
- Lira Ramirez, Co-President, Disability Advocacy Student Coalition (DASC)
- Elizabeth Schaub, UT Staff Council Program Coordinator, FAS
- Emily Shryock, Assistant Director, Disability and Access
- Jill Stewart, Associate Director for Project Management, PMCS
- Ana Thiemer, Associate Director for Planning, Office of Campus Planning
- Emily Wiegand, Planning Project Manager, Office of Campus Planning
ADA Prioritization Committee Annual Report 2021-2022
Access to this document requires that you authenticate with your UT EID. If you do not have a UT EID, you will need to apply for a UT EID or complete and submit an Open Records Request to view the University’s ADA Transition Plan.