Today, 12/1/22 is the last day for students to reserve final exams in the CTC
Nominate a faculty or staff for an Accessibility Champion award
The Sanger Learning Center offers tips for navigating finals stress
Join us for the Neurodiversity Social and End-of-Semester Celebration
Stay up to date on important dates and helpful resources
CTC Deadline is TODAY for Final Exams
- To ensure the CTC (Campus Testing Center) has sufficient space and staff to proctor high-volume final exam dates, all exam reservations must be submitted by TODAY, December 1st, 2022.
- For more information on how to request exams in the CTC visit How to Reserve Space in the Campus Testing Center. If you have questions regarding how to schedule exams in the CTC, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
D&A Accessibility Champion Nominations
- The D&A Accessibility Champion Awards (formerly Appreciation Awards) provide an opportunity for you to recognize a UT faculty or staff member who made a positive difference in your semester by nominating them for an award! Nominations can be submitted online until December 13th.
- Learn more about The D&A Accessibility Champion Awards on our website.
Tips for Navigating Stress During Finals Period
- As finals approach, it is normal to feel anxious about tests. Some stress can motivate us and enhances our performance. But after a certain point, stress can have a negative effect on performance and wellbeing.
- Here are some pointers from the Sanger Learning Center about how to reduce text anxiety before and during an exam.
Neurodiversity Social and End-of-Semester Celebration
- Join us on Tuesday, December 6 from 5:30 – 7:00 p.m. in SSB Glenn Maloney (SSB G1.310) for the Neurodiversity Social and End-of-Semester Celebration hosted by the Neurodiversity Leadership Council, Longhorn TIES, and Disability & Access.
- The event is open to neurodivergent students, staff, faculty, and friends, and will include a range of activities including games, crafts, fidget giveaways, and more. A quiet room will also be available in SSB G1.106. Hope to see you there!
- December 5: Last class day, last day to medically withdraw, last day to use OTE
- December 22- January 1: D&A is closed for Winter Break
- January 9: First day of spring semester classes
- Check out the D&A Bulletin for resources, events, paid opportunities, and educational offerings on campus and in the community!