The Disability Advocacy Student Coalition (DASC) is the student organization associated with Disability and Access which aims to promote awareness, advocacy, and education about disability and accessibility on campus and in the community. We hope to serve as a disability hub for UT Austin, providing opportunities for connection, discussion, and advocacy. Students with and without disabilities are welcome!
During Spring 2023, virtual and hybrid meetings will be held on Monday from 6-7pm. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out our interest form to get connected and learn more. We look forward to meeting you!
- Email: email@example.com
- 2022-2023 Student Interest Form: https://forms.gle/JH1f8Zq1hDvWioVt5
- DASC Interview Request Form: https://forms.gle/LF5J3sq5iBd6f3p89
- Hornslink: https://utexas.campuslabs.com/engage/organization/disabilityadvocacystudentcoalition
- Twitter/Instagram: @utdasc
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/116905971748511/.
Your DASC Officer Team