The Disability Advocacy Student Coalition (DASC) is the student organization associated with Disability and Access which aims to promote awareness, advocacy, and education about disability and accessibility on campus and in the community. We hope to serve as a disability hub for UT Austin, providing opportunities for connection, discussion, and advocacy. Students with and without disabilities are welcome!
- Email: email@example.com
- 2022-2023 Student Interest Form: https://forms.gle/JH1f8Zq1hDvWioVt5
- DASC Interview Request Form: https://forms.gle/LF5J3sq5iBd6f3p89
- Hornslink: https://utexas.campuslabs.com/engage/organization/disabilityadvocacystudentcoalition
- Twitter/Instagram: @utdasc
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/116905971748511/.
Your DASC Officer Team