Over the weekend, December 6th through 8th, our first cohort of Product Prodigy participants wrapped up their one-year program completion with a closing retreat at Camp Buckner. In the past year, Product Prodigy participants have worked together to develop and launch their products, grounded in the program’s product management and entrepreneurship curriculum.
As you can see in their reflection video below, certificate graduates Victor, Amer, Alfredo, and Robert focus on their personal gains through their Product Prodigy experience as well as on their sharp product management acumen.
- Success is built on environment + individual + vision. In order to lead towards all possibilities, you must work with authenticity and vulnerability to onboard others on a collective journey of success.
- When obstacles arise, understand that your ability to overcome doesn’t lie in force but in humility. Strive to understand and reengage in a way that lets the effort flow naturally.
- Growth happens only through direct experience. The longer you resist being uncomfortable, the longer you will stay stuck. The only way to grow is to get comfortable with not knowing everything.
- Building a team of advisors will ensure your success because they will support you when you get stuck or lose your vision. Don’t venture out into the woods alone. Find your pack and support them as they support and show up for you.
- Gratitude and love are the best propellers to move you forward. You have a responsibility to yourselves and others to work on your inner self and ask for help when you need it. Reflect on your intention every day to influence your daily outcome.
The Office of Inclusive Innovation and Entrepreneurship cultivates student leaders with grit and compassion, who are excited by growth in the face of uncertainty. To start a conversation with us, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.