Windows Update Guide for Windows 10
- Click the Windows key in the bottom left corner
- Click Settings (looks like a gear)
- Click Update and Security
- Click check for updates. If “Check online for updates from Microsoft Update” is an option you MUST click that to verify that there aren’t any pending updates.
- After clicking the “Check online” message I did find more updates.
- Repeat the check for updates process until it states you are up to date and checking online does not bring up any more options.
- Restart machine as required/requested by updates, and do a final check for updates.
If you run into issues or have questions, please reach out to DDCE-IT.