Please join us for our 2nd Project MALES Platica of the fall semester where we will welcome Dr. Jose Del Real Viramontes!
Information to stream below.
About Jose Del Real Viramontes:
José Del Real Viramontes is a visiting postdoctoral research associate in the Higher Education/Community College Leadership Program in the Department of Education Policy, Organization, and Leadership at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign. He is also a faculty affiliate with Project Mentoring to Achieve Latino Educational Success (MALES) at the University of Texas at Austin. He holds a PhD in curriculum and instruction with a specialization in cultural studies in education from the University of Texas at Austin.
Structure of Project MALES Platica #2:
- Educational Pipeline (2-3 minutes)
- My Journey To and Through Higher Education (3-5 minutes)
- Mi Familia (3-5 minutes)
- Small Group Activity on Community Cultural Wealth (10-15 minutes)
- Student engagement on Community Cultural Wealth.
- Briefly share the 6 capitals
- Small group activity on the 6 capitals that make up CCW
- Q & A (If time allows)
Please contact email@example.com if you would like to join and are having problems with our links.