Engage in meaningful, mutually beneficial relationships through service and collaboration with the campus, local, state, national and global communities.
Examples of Objectives
- The Center for Community Engagement (CCE) will offer resources to faculty for service learning and grantsmanship support.
- The Office of Inclusion & Equity (OIE) will develop a central hub for the UT community to learn context around land acknowledgments and the origins of restorative ideologies.
- The Fearless Leadership Institute (FLI)will continue collaborations with campus partners and expand leadership retreat partnership opportunities with other universities.
- The Hogg Foundation for Mental Health will continue to increase state-wide community partnerships and collaborations with a variety of sectors (local and regional).
- The University Interscholastic League (UIL) will expand its footprint throughout communities statewide.
- Global Leadership and Social Impact (GLSI) will collaborate with campus partners to position itself as an institutional leader in study abroad/leadership development programming,