Serve as the strategic leader in diversity, equity and inclusion (DEI) by advancing innovative research, trainings and practices that positively impact our campus and beyond.
Examples of Objectives
- Human Resources (HR) will stay current on national, local and university DEI trends and information.
- First-Gen Equity (FG Equity) will lead the advancement of knowledge and best practices for serving first-gen students.
- The Office of the Vice President will re-institute the Faculty Fellows program.
- Finance will implement a financial development plan to ensure the Division’s financial sustainability.
- Information Technology (IT) will aid our departments in their quest to lead the advancement of DEI, and help various departments with their projects.
- Communications will streamline communications processes.
- Increase the Community Integrated Health Initiatives (CIHI)’s role in promoting health equity.
- College to Career (C2C) will become a national model for supporting historically marginalized students.