Create opportunities and pathways for success by providing academic support, programming, mentoring and tutoring, and increasing exposure and awareness of possible college and career paths from Pre-K through graduate school.
Examples of Objectives
- Monarch Student Program will connect undocumented/ immigrant students with personal and professional development opportunities each semester.
- Multicultural Engagement Center (MEC) will provide and increase participation in leadership opportunities on campus.
- Services for Students with Disabilities (SSD) will establish a peer mentor program designed to support, advise, connect and encourage incoming students with disabilities.
- Rio Grande Valley Familia and the Latina/s & Indigenous Leadership Institute (RGV-LILI) will improve the climate for Hispanic/Latinx students.
- Inclusive Innovation & Entrepreneurship (IIE) will host an annual internship fair, and develop customized internship-matching programs.