The Office of the Vice President for Diversity and Community Engagement is pleased to support a wide variety of student-run events and endeavors in the university community, and we would like to invite you to apply to for a DDCE Student Co-Sponsorship Funding for the Fall and Spring academic semesters. Thank you for your interest and please let us know if we can answer any questions you may have via email at email@example.com.
Deadline is January 31st, 2022, 5PM.
Please note the following procedures that guide our co-sponsorship process:
- Applications are only accepted online
- Applications must meet the deadline established for consideration for each semester
- Only one application will be considered per student organization per semester
- After submitting your application, you will be assigned an interview time with the Division of Diversity and Community Engagement Co-Sponsorship Coordinator.
- Only registered student organizations in good standing with Student Activities and Leadership Development in the Office of the Dean of Students are eligible to receive funding
Click here to apply for DDCE Co-Sponsorship funding..
Texas Raas Rodeo 2014: the nation’s premiere garba/raas competition in the south. (Garba/raas are fast-paced Indian folk dance styles.)