The Office of the Vice President for Diversity and Community Engagement is pleased to support a wide variety of student-run events and endeavors in the university community, and we would like to invite you to apply to for a DDCE Student Co-Sponsorship Funding for Spring 2023. Thank you for your interest and please let us know if we can answer any questions you may have via email to DDCE Student Co-Sponsorship.
Deadline is Monday, November 28th by 5pm.
Please note the following procedures that guide our co-sponsorship process:
- Applications are only accepted online
- Applications must meet the deadline established for consideration for each semester
- Only one application will be considered per student organization per semester
- After submitting your application, you will be assigned an interview time with the Division of Diversity and Community Engagement Co-Sponsorship Coordinator.
- Only registered student organizations in good standing with Student Activities in the Office of the Dean of Students are eligible to receive funding
Click here to apply for DDCE Co-Sponsorship funding..
Texas Raas Rodeo 2014: the nation’s premiere garba/raas competition in the south. (Garba/raas are fast-paced Indian folk dance styles.)