Role Model Monday Webinars
Join Women in STEM (WiSTEM) at UT Austin for Role Model Monday webinars featuring a panel discussion with STEM role model guest speakers in various STEM disciplines and with various STEM professional skills experiences. Hear their educational and career stories, successes, and struggles. Get inspired! And get your questions answered.
The Summer 2024 Role Model Monday webinar series features amazing STEM role models on select Mondays throughout June and July. Webinars are designed for future and current STEM students and are part of WiSTEM’s high school recruitment programming. The complete list of all Summer 2024 Women in STEM (WiSTEM) Role Model Monday webinars is below.
Join in any or all. Anyone is welcome! Register and join in on Zoom.
Past webinars link to the recording on YouTube.
- Monday, June 10, 2024, 12 – 12:50 p.m. CT, STEM in Motion: Rockets, Bikes, Planes, Cars & More
- Monday, June 24, 2024, 12 – 12:50 p.m. CT, STEM in Medical Technology
- Monday, July 1, 2024, 12 – 12:50 p.m. CT, STEM in Art and Design
- Monday, July 8, 2024, 12 – 12:50 p.m. CT, STEM in High Tech: Robotics, Computing, Semiconductors & More
- Monday, July 15, 2024, 12 – 12:50 p.m. CT, STEM in Energy & Environmental Sustainability
- Monday, July 22, 2024, 12 – 12:50 p.m. CT, STEM Entrepreneurs Speed Networking
- Monday, July 29, 2024,12 – 12:50 p.m. CT, STEM Role Model Speed Networking
Questions may be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.